Today's episode is one of my favorite interviews yet! We are joined by the amazing Lisa Marie Goodson. Lisa Marie is a mother, a Holistic Coach & Mentor who has been helping women to heal themselves for many many years.
In this interview we talk about her journey, her favorite self-care practices, what she sees holding women back, and she reminds us about our own power for healing and flowing with life.
This interview is uplifting, hope-filled, and deeply inspiring! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
In this episode:
*Lisa's story and journey into the healing arts
* Lisa's belief that everything has a purpose; even disease
* The challenges of merging her life with her lover & husband that she called in & manifested
* The importance of using what you do every day to connect to Spirit & do the Inner Work
* The importance of being flexible with your healing
* The importance of the question: what is the lesson here for me?
* The phenomenon that when we feel bad we think we ARE bad.
* Favorite Self-Care Rituals
* The importance of never giving up on the Self.