Episode 1: Lisa Larn & The Foundation of Radical Self-Care
Welcome to our first episode of Inhabit! Thank you so much for being here and for listening! I also thank you for your patience as I learn more and more about recording the highest possible audio!
Lisa Larn is a mother, entrepreneur, coach, and yoga teacher for the past 15 years.
In this episode we dive into:
* Boundaries & setting up the possibilities for Radical Self-Care
* Deep listening to our essential Selves
* Releasing the dogmatic "shoulds" of Radical Self-Care
* Why Radical Self-Care is important for women everywhere
* Women as nurturers and the tendency to over-give
* Scheduling as Radical Self-Care
* What happens to us as women when we don't practice Radical Self-Care
* Creativity as Radical Self-Care
* Lisa's favorite Radical Self-Care practices
Did you enjoy this episode? Please share it with your friends! We would love to reach as many women as possible!
It would help so much if you could take a moment and subscribe to our podcast, and leave us a review on iTunes so other people can find us too!
Did something in this episode resonate with you or remind you of your own life? Do you have stories to share? Are you wondering how to apply Radical Self-Care to a specific situation or relationship in your life? If so I would love to hear from you!
Email me at email@example.com, and comment directly on this page!
Thank you again for being here and look for our next episode coming soon!